Royal India Restaurant is one of the best Indian restaurants in San Diego. Although started years ago, the restaurant continues to be positively reviewed as the place that always preserves its incredible taste and authenticity. Royal India prides itself on its incredibly diverse but sophisticated menu with an emphasis on creative yet authentic delicacies. For lunch, the restaurant usually offers both buffet and normal ordering options. There are both veg and non-veg buffets, offering you some of the best, colourful, and extremely tasty dishes. If not interested, then you can always order personally from the menu. For dinner, one can order from the diverse menu of Royal India.
Specials and Menu:
· Mouth watery desi style starters like Samosa, Onion Bhajji, Papadum, Chaat, etc., along with Non-Vegetarian starters like Tawa Chicken are readily available.
· Tandoori starters are a speciality of the restaurant. From Panner Kabab to a wide variety of Chicken Kabab dishes are included in the Tandoori section of the menu.
· The restaurant has a diverse variety of Indian-style dishes, starting from Veg, Chicken, Lamb and Shrimp Biryani, to several types of ordinary and Tandoori bread.
· The Vegetarian Curry options on the menu have everything from Bhindi Masala and Dal Makhni to Punjabi Dum Aloo and Paneer Tikka Masala. The Non-Vegetarian Curry options are equally tasty with a wide range of South and Northern curries made of Chicken, Prawns and Goat.
· Don’t forget to try the Mango Martini which is always freshly made by the restaurant using the Mango pulp extracted from fruits back in India.
Visited 242 times, 1 Visit today