San Idli is a restaurant that serves traditional South Indian Vegetarian food. For anyone looking for complete vegetarian food, San Idli is an excellent stop to visit. The food here is completely healthy and satisfies your taste buds to a great extent. The restaurant, the food, and the staff working in San Idli all represent a typical hotel in the South Indian states. Both dine-in and takeaway options are available. Online delivery is also available through Doordash, Uber Eats and Grub Hub.
Specials and Menu:
- All South Indian tiffins like Idli, Vada, Poori, Mini Idli, Upma, Paratha, etc. are available
- A wide variety of Dosas like Masala Dosa, Mysore/Andhra Spicy Masala Dosa, Uthappam, etc are some options to choose from
- Parota and Veg Kothu Parota which are freshly made in San Idli are the most popular dishes here. San Idli is one of the few Indian restaurants in San Diego with an open kitchen where customers can see their fresh food being made
- San Idli uses fresh vegetables for Sambar and fresh coconut for chutney which makes the food here quite authentic and of top-notch quality
- Vegetarian Thali, Lemon Rice, Tamarind Rice, Coconut Rice, Sambar Rice along with South Indian Curries and Sambar makes the main part of the menu
Visited 313 times, 1 Visit today