Shiva Vishnu Temple is a Hindu Temple with idols of Lord Shiva, Lord Venkateswara, and Lord Ganesha. It is one of the frequently visited temples in San Diego and is one of the busiest temples with many devotional ceremonies, cultural programs, and service events conducted all around the year.
- All festivals like Varalakshmi Puja, Shri Krishna Janmashtami, and many more are grandly celebrated in the temple with pujas, Homam, abhishekas, etc.,
- Apart from the festival celebrations, daily puja, abhisheka and aarti are performed all along the week.
- Bala Bhavan classes and Sanskrit classes are conducted on Sundays for kids and adults.
- The temple is home to the Vedic Cultural and Spiritual Centre of San Diego which conducts many programs like charity projects, temple service, community outreach programs, and many more.
- The temple also accepts a wide range of donations from the devotees for temple construction, permanent maintenance, special events, etc.
Visited 200 times, 1 Visit today