Shri Bhaktha Anjaneya Temple (also known as Hanuman Cultural Center) is a Hindu temple and spiritual center in San Diego. The temple has 3 idols of Lord Hanuman, Lord Shiva, and Lord Shirdi Sai Baba. Apart from performing all devotional Hindu pujas and rituals, the temple is also well known for many spiritual and devotional activities, along with service activities.
- The deities are worshipped every day with pujas and abhisekas performed devotionally by the priests.
- Aarthi is given every day at different times in the morning and evening.
- Vinayaka Chaturthi, Shri Krishna Janmashtami, Maha Shivaratri, and all such Hindu festivals and occasions are well celebrated with special divine rituals and ceremonies.
- The temple offers to perform service for several typical Hindu rituals like Ganapati Homam, Navagraha Shanti, Rudra Abhishekam, Satyanarayana Puja, etc.
- In-person priest services for weddings, Bhoomi Puja, Aayushya Homam, etc. are offered by the temple.
- Apart from the rituals and ceremonies, the temple along with Veda Geetha Foundation offers many community services like Veda Classes, Yoga Classes, Lectures on Indian Scriptures, etc.
Address: 9265 Activity Rd #110, San Diego, CA 92126, United States
Visited 65 times, 1 Visit today